IGF 2019: NRIs Preparatory Process
The NRIs Network works toward achieving joint objectives: 1) integration in the IGF 2019 by organizing several sessions and hosting a booth; 2) Strengthening the IGF 2019 intersessional work by contributing with good practices; 3) Advising on IGF improvements; 4) Exchanging good practices among NRIs to improve national and regional processes. On these, the NRIs Network meets bi-monthly virtually. All NRIs meetings are open to everyone. Below are the summaries of the NRIs meetings and other announcements.
2019 NRIs Meetings Summaries
- NRIs informal face-to-face meeting I hosted during the 1st IGF 2019 Open Consultations and MAG meeting, 28 - 30 January 2019
- Virtual Meeting II, 6 February 2019 at 15:00 p.m. UTC
- Virtual Meeting III, 26 March 2019 at 15:00 p.m. UTC
- NRIs informal face-to-face meeting I hosted during the 2nd IGF 2019 Open Consultations and MAG meeting, 9 - 11 April 2019
- Virtual Meeting IV, 6 May 2019, 14:00 p.m. UTC
- Virtual Meeting V, 27 May 2019, 15:00 p.m. UTC
- Virtual Meeting VI, 3 July 2019, 15:00 p.m. UTC
- Virtual Meeting VII, 2 September 2019, 13:00 p.m. UTC
- Virtual Meeting VIII, 21 October 2019, 14:00 p.m. UTC
NRIs at IGF 2019 in Berlin
NRIs at IGF 2019 Annual Meeting were represented through the following programme components:
Photos of the NRIs at the IGF 2019 are available at the IGF 2019 Flickr.
Key Facts about the NRIs Preparatory Process for integration into the IGF 2019 annual meeting
The NRIs representation at the IGF 2019 was planned through an open, consultative, bottom-up process among all NRIs. Below is a key overview of the planning process, summarized in the summary reports of virtual meetings, noted above.
INPUTS TO THE NRIs PUBLIC CONSULTATIONS: